Oooh! Just in time for the New Year, Kristen of Stewardship has come out with a whole new book to put healthy food on your dinner table using recipes you know and love but healthifying them (I know that’s not a word).
Right now get the Kindle book on Amazon for $.99
- Homemade Velveeta (okay not my favorite but hey!)
- Homemade Dressings
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce
- Stovetop Stuffing Substitute
This is a great cookbook idea! Tasty dinners to put on the table with whole food goodness. No more worrying that you are sacrificing healthy for ease and taste!
Now if you’re not used to making all your own foods from scratch. This may cost you a little bit in terms of time. Initially. It takes more time to make that bread, cut up those bread slices, and create your own stuffing mix.
BUT! It is so worth it in terms of taste and your health! Please don’t let this deter you. If you’re not used to cooking this way spend that $.99 and try one or two recipes. Try them repeatedly until you get the hang of it and can’t turn back.
Once you start making your own you can’t go back. I can’t buy store bought cookies anymore. It’s not worth it. They taste like cardboard. I make my own. Even the super healthy ones taste so much better.
So get your copy on Amazon now while it’s only $.99 !
Or purchase the PDF version from Katie’s website for a dollar more and get…
- printable recipe cards of the remake resources section
- a video I made with my 7yo son demonstrating how to make 3 salad dressings
- integration with Plan to Eat – all recipes uploaded there
- printable: real food substitution chart
- printable: baseline fats chart
- printable: how to cook dry beans
- printable: chicken stock Cliff’s notes
- printable: freezer inventory list
So take your pick.