Okay if you’re in the budget mindset for the New Year (yeah I’m there already) I have a special treat for you today.Sorry this sale is over but you can still get great Living on a Dime books in the e-store.
These print books make a great special treat for yourself or to give as gifts!
To check out the great deals you can get, visit Living on a Dime 2 Day Sale
These print books make great gifts that your family and friends will actually be able to use, so when their other gifts are going into the “re-gifting” pile, they’ll be thinking warmly about how much they love your gift.
In this e-book age, sometimes it’s just nice to be able to get a real print book that you can flip through at your leisure without having to park yourself in front of some electronic gadget. And with a print book, you can set it on the kitchen counter while you’re cooking or take it with you most anywhere.
This sale applies to all of the popular Living on a Dime print books including:
- The Dining On A Dime Cookbook – The huge best selling 480 page treasury of recipes, tips and money saving advice that will help you revolutionize your cooking and reduce your food bill!
- Dig Out Of Debt – A wonderful collection of helpful information to help you learn how to save money and get out of debt!
- Penny Pinching Mama – Jill Cooper’s inspiring story about how she made ends meet while raising 2 teenagers alone on $500 per month.
- Quick and Easy Menus On A Dime – An amazingly easy 175 page menu guide of meals that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less which includes 65 meal plans and 149 easy recipes
- Menus From Dining On a Dime – A 32 page booklet with pre-planned menus you can prepare easily using recipes from Dining On A Dime.
Not only can you get Dining On A Dime and other Living On a Dime print books at an amazing discount, you’ll also get a huge collection of free holiday bonus items (including our Entertainment Planner) to enjoy!
Go take advantage of this wonderful offer now at Living on a Dime