Okay if you’re in the budget mindset for the New Year (yeah I’m there already) I have a special treat for you today.Sorry this sale is over but you can still get great Living on a Dime books in the e-store.
These print books make a great special treat for yourself or to give as gifts!
To check out the great deals you can get, visit Living on a Dime 2 Day Sale
These print books make great gifts that your family and friends will actually be able to use, so when their other gifts are going into the “re-gifting” pile, they’ll be thinking warmly about how much they love your gift.
In this e-book age, sometimes it’s just nice to be able to get a real print book that you can flip through at your leisure without having to park yourself in front of some electronic gadget. And with a print book, you can set it on the kitchen counter while you’re cooking or take it with you most anywhere.
This sale applies to all of the popular Living on a Dime print books including:
- The Dining On A Dime Cookbook – The huge best selling 480 page treasury of recipes, tips and money saving advice that will help you revolutionize your cooking and reduce your food bill!
- Dig Out Of Debt – A wonderful collection of helpful information to help you learn how to save money and get out of debt!
- Penny Pinching Mama – Jill Cooper’s inspiring story about how she made ends meet while raising 2 teenagers alone on $500 per month.
- Quick and Easy Menus On A Dime – An amazingly easy 175 page menu guide of meals that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less which includes 65 meal plans and 149 easy recipes
- Menus From Dining On a Dime – A 32 page booklet with pre-planned menus you can prepare easily using recipes from Dining On A Dime.
Not only can you get Dining On A Dime and other Living On a Dime print books at an amazing discount, you’ll also get a huge collection of free holiday bonus items (including our Entertainment Planner) to enjoy!
Go take advantage of this wonderful offer now at Living on a Dime
©2007-2013 Homemaking Organized Blog. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homemakingorganized.com/blog