I have a special treat for you today. Our friends Tawra and Jill over at LivingOnADime.com have offered an amazing Christmas Sale special to our readers on their Dining On a Dime Cookbook and their other print books!
Not only are they offering an amazing discount, but they’ve also included a huge collection of free holiday bonus items for you to enjoy!
Purchase 3 copies of Dining on a Dime and get not only 50% off your purchase but these bonuses…
- A Year of Snacks e-book from Christine Steendahl at TheMenuMom.com
- 8 Easy Gardening Tips for Growing Better Tomatoes e-report from Faylee James at FoodShoppingOnABudget.com
- Menu Planning For Busy Moms e-course from Mary Ann Kelley at Menus4Moms.com
- 101 Lunchbox Ideas e-book from Emma Henry at FamilyMealsAndCookingTips.com
- Practicing Hospitality – Household Entertaining from Kemi Quinn at WellKeptPlanners.com (that’s us) (A digital planner for planning dinner parties, small get togethers and gift giving)
- Holiday Images from Katharine DeVinney at MyAlmostPurrfectHome.blogspot.com These would make some cute gift tags and Christmas Cards!
- Thrifty Christmas Ideas e-book from Angela Billings at ThriftyHomemaker.com (Interviews with 9 Homemakers to see how they get through Christmas on a Budget)
- Collection of 10 Holiday Recipes e-Books
To read about the great deal they have for you, visit Living on a Dime
If you’re not familiar with Dining On A Dime, it is a wonderful 480 page encyclopedia of inexpensive and easy to make scratch cooking recipes designed to help you dramatically reduce your grocery bill while feeding your family delicious homemade meals.
And since it’s almost Christmas, give your friends and family a gift they’ll actually use this year! Cookbooks make great Christmas gifts that your family and friends will use over and over again and you’ll know that your gift has made a difference in their lives!
If you haven’t seen Dining On A Dime, you simply have to check it out!
P.S. Tawra and Jill are having this sale early to make sure you receive your books in time for Christmas, so be sure and check it out today!