Thank you those who took the time to enter my teeny tiny giveaway. It has ended and Random.org has picked a winner.
Clever Colleen has been picked by Random.org to receive her free online pass to Cindy Rushton’s 2010 Homeschool Expo Giveaway. So I’ll be contacting her with details.
Need some help gearing up for the new school year? Wish you had a friend to take you by the hand and help you plan your year?
For homeschoolers or those thinking about homeschooling this is the time of year to review what worked, what didn’t work, and what you would like to try for the coming school year. And Cindy Rushton’s Ultimate Homeschool Expo kicking off May 3-7th 2010 is a great place to start.
One of the great things about the Ultimate Homeschool Expo is that everything is ONLINE as more than a convention–it is the ULTIMATE homeschool resource library.
Just like a convention you attend in person (and I have definitely been to my share of those) you have…
- Over 30 speakers giving you workshops on their homeschooling specialty.
- Vendor booths where you can get freebies and sample the best of homeschooling companies
- And finally the Mommy Grab Bag which includes thousands of dollars in free ebooks, audios, lesson plans, and more.
But unlike a conventions you attend in person you don’t have…
- To book a flight
- spend money on hotel, car rental, and food
- Put up with workshop scheduling conflicts. While it is wonderful if you can tune into workshops as they are happening you can also access recorded workshops in your membership only area for years to come.
With every online event that Cindy plans, she builds a private, exclusive Membership Site that includes everything from the Ultimate Homeschool Expo in one place–it has audios (from all of the sessions and from the bonus gifts from her speakers), ebooks, complete unit study guides, articles, printable notebooking pages, cookbooks, on and on. I can’t believe all of the things that we receive for only $39.95. It is a lot!
(CLOSED) GIVEAWAY DETAILS: So I’m giving a giveaway for one membership to the Ultimate Homeschool Expo.
- Contest Ends Wednesday April 28th which will hopefully give us enough time to get the winner their access code in time for the conference.
- Leave me a comment about your homeschooling journey. I like one entry person please. Keeps me less confused that way. A simple comment is nice.
- Winner usually chosen by my lovely assistant (my five year old from a bucket of numbers) but if she is otherwise engaged then Random.org will do the honors.
- Um no country origin restrictions as this is an online event.
Want to see what theUltimate Homeschool Expo is about?
Well here is a sampler of one of Cindy’s free gifts that is included on the Membership Site. It is a audio and ebook set that she actually sells on her website, but she is giving away on the Membership Site. Here are your links…
Download mP3 Audio : Let’s Get Ready for a New School Year